Environment, Health & Safety Mission
The mission of Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) is to support the Kettering University mission of preparing future leaders for a global society. EHS shall accomplish this by being committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for staff, faculty, students, visitors, and our neighboring community.
- To promote health, safety, and environmental responsibility in all activities.
- To comply with environmental and safety laws and regulations both in spirit and substance.
- To make safety in the workplace, laboratories, and classrooms a priority.
- To avoid creating any unreasonable environmental, health, or safety risk at the University.
- To encourage the Kettering community to accept that the responsibility for environmental protection and safe work and laboratory practices rests with each individual staff, faculty, and student.
- To promote health awareness among faculty and staff and provide a suitable place in which to work.