Submit an Operating Budget Transfer Request to the Budget Office to reallocate funds from one account code to another. The authorized person over an index must ensure there are available funds on the specific account code line item in the index before the Business Office can process documents, unless carrying a negative account balance has been authorized by your unit vice president.