We are excited you have chosen to return to Thompson Hall! We are now live with our online application for housing. Please follow the instructions below and if you have any questions during the process, give us a call at (810) 762-9537 or email us at email@example.com
Summer 2016 Housing Application
Returning student housing applications will be assigned on a first come-first serve basis for Summer 2016. Apply as soon as possible as an increase in new student enrollment/occupancy is expected.
- Go to MyHousing. Login with your Email/Blackboard Username and Password
- Click the Applications button. A drop down menu will appear
- Choose the following applications:
July-September 2016: Returning Student Application
- Read and agree to the Housing Contract. You will sign electronically
- Personal Preferences: Answer/Update your personal preferences. You must answer all the questions with an asterisk to continue
- Addresses/Emergency Contacts: Enter enter information for Emergency Contacts. Save one address/emergency contact at a time and click the Continue button when you are done
- Living Requests: You can choose to live in a unit (Unit Summer Options) open to returning students to be in close proximity with friends or choose a specific room you want to live in
- Dining Plan: Choose a dining plan (optional for returning students) and have it billed to your student account. See our Campus Dining page for more information.
Room Assignment information will be sent out and available online.
Summer 2016 Term: After June 1 (A-Section)
Once you complete an application, you can't revisit it. If you have changes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students will be assigned a room based on your requests and date of application completed after June 1 (for A Section). An email will be sent to your Kettering email after that date with your room assignment and move in information.
Fall 2016 Housing Application
The application for Returning Students will be available at the end of May.
More information will be sent to your Kettering email and updated on this page when it becomes available.