Education Records and Custodians

Below is a summary of the types of education records and their custodians at Kettering University. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list; rather it highlights the offices responsible for the maintenance of the main types of student records.
Academic Permanent Record – Registrar 
Admissions – Admissions/Registrar after enrollment 
Advising Records – Degree/Program Department, Academic Success Center 
Financial – Student Accounts 
Financial Aid and Scholarship – Financial Aid 
Immigration Records – International Programs 
Cooperative Education Records – Cooperative & Experiential Education/Registrar after enrollment 
Disability Records – Wellness Center 
Readmissions – Office of the Registrar  
Student Disciplinary/Judicial Records – Office of Student Life and Dean of Students 
Student Health Records – Wellness Center 
Student Housing Records – Office of Residence Life 
Student Organization Records – Office of Student Life and Dean of Students

Right of the University to Refuse to Provide Copies

Kettering University reserves the right to deny copies of transcripts or other records (not required to be made available under FERPA), if the student has an overdue financial obligation to the university or if there is an unresolved disciplinary action against the student.

Key Contacts

  • Main Office
    (810) 762-7476
  • Grades
    (810) 762-9587
  • Graduation
    (810) 762-7852 (Master)
    (810) 762-9587 (Bachelor)
  • Guest & AP Credits
    (810) 762-9912
  • Registration
    (810) 762-7476
  • Transfer Students
    (810) 762-9912
  • Transcripts
    (810) 762-7476
  • Veterans and GI Bill
    (810) 762-9912