Readmission to Kettering University

Students who were academically eligible to continue when they became inactive or withdrew may return to active status by completing an Application for Readmission. The Registrar will inform the student of the registration steps and assist in obtaining the necessary classes. The student will also need to be in good financial standing to be reinstated. Students are allowed to reactivate their active student status without having an official cooperative employer for one term only. Permission to continue after that one term is determined on a case-by-case basis and is for one additional term at a time.
Questions: Contact the Office of the Registrar

Key Contacts

  • Main Office
    (810) 762-7476
  • Grades
    (810) 762-9587
  • Graduation
    (810) 762-7852 (Master)
    (810) 762-9587 (Bachelor)
  • Guest & AP Credits
    (810) 762-9912
  • Registration
    (810) 762-7476
  • Transfer Students
    (810) 762-9912
  • Transcripts
    (810) 762-7476
  • Veterans and GI Bill
    (810) 762-9583