Grade Changes

Grades (except incompletes) reported by an instructor are considered permanent and final. However, requests for a change of grade after an instructor reports a final grade will be honored to correct an error in calculating or assigning that grade.
To facilitate this process, the instructor will submit to the Registrar a grade change form noting the rationale for the change and what retroactive correction is to be made. This form must be countersigned by the instructor’s department head.
Grade changes must be processed within one calendar year (12 months) from the last date of the term in which the course was taken. This includes incomplete grades that have been changed to a grade or have converted to a failing grade. Grade changes are not permitted after a degree has been awarded.
Questions: Contact the Office of the Registrar

Key Contacts

  • Main Office
    (810) 762-7476
  • Grades
    (810) 762-9587
  • Graduation
    (810) 762-7852 (Master)
    (810) 762-9587 (Bachelor)
  • Guest & AP Credits
    (810) 762-9912
  • Registration
    (810) 762-7476
  • Transfer Students
    (810) 762-9912
  • Transcripts
    (810) 762-7476
  • Veterans and GI Bill
    (810) 762-9583