Winter & Spring Application Instructions
For a step by step guide on how to complete the housing application, please see our Prezi How to Apply for Housing.
- Go to MyHousing. Login with your Username and Password.
- Click the button Login to ApplyOnline
- Select the New Student application for the term you will be starting at Kettering. Use the button on the right of the drop down menu to choose the correct term.
New & Transfer Student Application: January-March 2016 (A-Section) OR
New & Transfer Student Application: April-June 2016 (B-Section - NOTE: Will not be available until March 2016)
- Read & agree to the Housing Contract. If you are under 18, print out the PDF version so you and your parent/guardian can sign it and submit it to Residence Life.
- Answer the Personal Preferences questions.
- Request any specific Living Preferences.
- Choose a Dining Plan. All New Students are required to have Plan A. We have two options.
Option 1: 19 meals per week + $75 *BJ Buck/term
Option 2: 14 meals per week +$150 *BJ Buck/term
*What is a BJ Buck? BJ Bucks work just like cash, are tax free and can be used in any of the retail dining areas to purchase items.
Students will be assigned a room based on their requests and date of application completed after December 10 (for A Section) and after March 10 (for B Section). An email will be sent to your Kettering email after that date with your room assignment and move in information.
Still have questions? Please see our FAQ's regarding Housing Applications!